CAST LIST ANNOUNCEMENT
Thank you to everyone who auditioned for Willy Wonka. We are so excited to begin work on this production. Unfortunately, we were not able to cast every child who came out to audition. We strongly encourage any kid who did not receive a role in this production to check out our future audition opportunities this summer. Please do not email to ask why your child did not get cast or did not get a particular part.
Please view the cast list below and if you have received a part, please continue to the NEXT STEPS listed below. If you do not plan to accept your part, please email the Director Julie Murphy ASAP.
1) Complete your Cast Member Registration. CLICK HERE to view the instructions for completing your Cast Member Registration.
PLEASE NOTE: If any of the Mandatory show fees are a financial hardship, please email Producer Alyssa Dvorak to discuss alternate options.
2) Fill out your COSTUME MEASUREMENT FORM.
3) If you are 17 or older, make sure you have completed your Verified Volunteers Background Check.
PLEASE NOTE: Anyone age 17 or older who has not completed their Verified Volunteers Background Check will not be able to participate in rehearsal until they have done so.
4) Watch for a cast email from MailChimp. If you do not receive one by Sunday, April 23rd in the evening, please email Producer Alyssa Dvorak.
5) Come to our first rehearsal on Monday, April 23rd where you will receive your show materials.