Cast List Announcement
Thank you to everyone who auditioned for The Giver. It was wonderful to see so many people interested in this project. Congratulations to the cast. If you have received a role, please continue to the Rehearsal Schedule and Next Steps listed below. If you are not planning to accept your role, please email the producer Dee Baldock ASAP.
The Giver Cast List
Father: Seth Vandewalle
Mother: Kelly Sauvage Angel
Lily: Erin Cassady
Jonas: Owen Sehgal
Asher: Brennen Pelletier
Fiona: Reese Manning
Chief Elder: Kay Lera
The Giver: Donavon Armbruster
Rosemary: Ella Baldock
Ensemble: Ayanna Vandewalle, Ella Baldock, Camden Ebert, Greysen Ebert, Dominic Jacobson, Beau Jacobs
Monday December 10
- 6:00-7:30 – All Call – Read through and Information sharing
- 7:30-9:00 Giver and Jonas called
Wednesday Dec. 12 Chief Elder Scene
- 6:00-7:30 All Call except for Giver
- 7:30-9:00 Kids stay for blocking
Friday Dec. 14 – Stage available – please save – tbd
We will be communicating the weekly rehearsal schedule by email in the future. We will verify your email addresses on Monday.
Thank you again for sharing your talent for AACTFest 2019. Please complete all of your NEXT STEPS listed below if you have received a role.
- Allen Ebert – Director, Dee Baldock – Producer
1. Complete your Cast Member Registration. CLICK HERE to view the instructions for completing your Cast Member Registration.
PLEASE NOTE: If the Mandatory show fee is a financial hardship, please email Producer Dee Baldock to discuss alternate options.
2. Make sure you have completed your Verified Volunteers Background Check by our first rehearsal. You will be receiving an email directly from them to complete. It can take 24-48 hours to complete so please do so ASAP. You will only need to do this once every two years, so if you have already done it this year you are good to go! While there are no cast members under the age of 18, please note we do often have teenagers assist in the technical and front of house areas of the production.
3. Complete your COSTUME FORM. (Be sure to specify if youth or adult sizes).
4. Come to our first rehearsal on Monday, December 10th at 6:00pm.